SonoQueen is a new era of obtaining the effect of multidimensional, permanent tension and smoothing of the skin, both of the face and the body.
SonoQueen is a truly royal rejuvenating touch,
closed in the form of a quick, comfortable face and body treatment. The process of remodelling and lifting takes place inside your skin, thanks to which you immediately return to your daily activities, and leave the rest of work on your young appearance to your skin. SonoQueen is a new era of obtaining the effect of multidimensional, permanent tension and smoothing of the skin, both of the face and the body.
Application of SonoQueen:
- Facelift and body firming,
- Tension of delicate skin around the eyes,
- Firming the skin around the shoulders, reduction of the sagging shoulders,
- Lifting the flaccid skin on the abdomen, abdomen modelling,
- Modelling, lifting and firming the buttocks,
- Smoothing the skin around the thighs and knees, modelling excessively visible body fat of this area,
- Reduction of the so-called “second chin”,
- Illumination of the the skin
- Smoothing of the wrinkles,
- Slowing down the aging process of the skin.
WHAT IS HIFU TECHNOLOGY?
HIFU is focused ultrasound energy that reaches the deep layers of the skin, causing controlled micro-damages without leaving any traces on its surface. The energy emitted stimulates a deep reconstruction of internal structures, achieving skin tension and elevation, providing a spectacular and lasting lifting effect.
IS THE TREATMENT PAINFUL?
The SonoQueen procedure is painless. In some cases, there may be a delicate, localized feeling of warmth. In most cases, patients assess the procedure as a comfortable one, which is why SonoQueen is referred to as “queen of facelift”.
HOW FAST AFTER THE PROCEDURE WILL I RETURN TO NORMAL DAILY ACTIVITIES?
SonoQueen works deeply without damaging the outer layer of the skin. The treatment does not require a convalescence period or special preparation.
WHEN I CAN EXPECT THE EFFECTS OF TREATMENT?
The full effect of SonoQueen appears within 3-4 months after the procedure, but the vast majority of Patients see positive changes immediately after the procedure.