Modern, high-class ablative medical laser with a versatile application in dermatology, aesthetic medicine and surgery.
CO2 Laser Flaming Frax
Flaming FRAX, produced by Metrum Cryoflex, is a modern, high-class ablative medical laser with a versatile application in dermatology, aesthetic medicine and surgery.
The fractional scanner used in the laser allows for quick ablation procedures to remove micro-nutrients of damaged tissue, resulting in a deep thermal effect with a minimal ablation zone at the laser’s site. Classic non-ablative fractionation treatments leave thousands of micro-damages in the skin, with hot residues of dead tissue. The secreting excess heat stays in the skin causing unnecessary pain and discomfort, and significantly prolonging recovery time. The Flaming FRAX ablative laser fractionation scanner immediately removes hot tissue residues from the skin, reducing pain and accelerating the final effect through stimulation, in tissue destruction zones, production of growth substances. After the procedure, with the help of the Flaming Frax fractionating scanner, micro-damages close and heal much faster than in the case of classic, non-ablative fractionation lasers. As a result of the procedure, we get an effect comparable to that obtained after doing a deep chemical peeling, but with significantly shorter healing time.
The head of the Flaming FRAX laser can perform micro-damage columns with single or multiple hits in the point; in two modes: standard (line after line) and random.
- scars and stretch marks reduction/removal,
- photorejuvenation – reduction of the classic triad of symptoms: fine wrinkles, fine discolorations and widened skin pores on the face, neck, neckline, hands,
- skin smoothing and rejuvenating,
- reduction of wrinkles,
- improving skin density by activating the production of collagen type III (fractional skin resurfacing),
- reduction of hypertrophic scars (eg after surgical procedures, injuries, burns).