Skin revitalisation – Aquashine BTX mesotherapy
Aquashine BTX is an innovative product for peptide skin therapy. It is a new generation product that provides comprehensive solutions in anti-aging therapy. Administered by means of an injection, it actively stimulates cell regeneration and renewal, improving the skin’s structure. The peptide complex stabilizes muscle activity in the skin, relaxes the fibres of the fascial muscles, causing the skin to smooth. The hyaluronic acid contained in Aquashine BTX™ deeply moisturizes the skin and supports the ability of peptides to penetrate, prolonging their effect.
1) completely biodegradable non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid, concentration 1,5%;
2) 7 peptides complex:
– Dekapeptyd-29, Oligopeptyd-62 – muscles relaxation,
– Acetyl Dekapeptyd-3 – collagen synthesis,
– Oligopeptyd-24, Oligopeptyd-72 – tissues restoration i regeneration,
– Oligopeptyd-34, Oligopeptyd-51 – skin brightening and lighting up.
The preparation is administered in the above-mentioned form of classic mesotherapy. Before the treatment, the skin is anaesthetized with an anaesthetic cream. Immediately after the procedure, slight swelling may appear, and small hematomas may occur on the skin. These symptoms disappear within a few days.
Three treatments are recommended at 4 week interval. Already after the first treatment, the skin is visibly smoothed and regains its shine. The next 2 treatments strengthen the effect of the peptide complex, causing visible reduction of wrinkles and improvement of the elasticity.
As a result of the treatment, the following takes place:
• loosening of muscle fibres in the skin and mimic muscle fibres, which are integrated in to the skin,
• regeneration and renewal – stimulating peptides actively regenerate and fill the intercellular space of the skin, improving its structure and density,
• revitalization – hyaluronic acid is found in two multiparticle forms, which ensures quick hydration of the skin, as well as supports the ability of peptides to slowly release and penetrate, prolonging their effects,
• increasing the control of all anabolic and catabolic processes in the skin and its firmness.