One of the most common treatments in the field of regenerative medicine. It gained popularity thanks to the fact that it is a completely natural, safe and, above all, effective procedure. It is often referred to as the treatment of stars!
The plasma effect is based on the high concentration of platelets that release numerous growth factors at the site of administration. These factors are activated and lead to a very intense tissue regeneration reaction.
Treatments with platelet-rich plasma are procedures for people of all ages, both for men and for women. It is also an ideal solution for people looking for preparations with a high safety profile and quite natural methods of revitalization. Importantly, due to the fact that platelets are obtained from the Patient’s own blood, the procedure can be successfully used also in allergy sufferers. Treatments, depending on the condition of the skin and the age of the Patient, may have a preventive or therapeutic effect.
As a result of the procedure:
– skin condition improves – it regains its young, healthy look,
– skin becomes more tense, firm, nourished and moisturized,
– fine wrinkles and skin folds are reduced,
– skin tone is levelled out, a part of discolorations is reduced,
– dark circles under the eyes are reduced,
– hair becomes stronger, less hair falls out, new hair is created.
The treatment can be divided into three basic stages – obtaining material, centrifuging and administering the obtained platelet suspension.
At the beginning of the procedure, blood is collected from the Patient’s vein to a specially prepared tube. The tube is placed in a centrifuge and it is centrifuged under appropriate conditions (tube placement, spin speed, centrifugation time). After this treatment, the blood is divided into fractions – platelets with blood platelets and growth factors and other blood components, which are a biological “waste” and should not be given together with precious plasma. Plasma is collected into sterile, disposable syringes and then administered in the form of mesotherapy into the treatment area.
The procedure is usually performed in a series of 3-6 procedures at an interval of 3-4 weeks. The process of skin remodelling starts already 3 days after the plasma has been administered, and its first effects can be observed already after a few days.
Indications for procedure
– skin revitalization – face, eye area, neck, cleavage, hands,
– signs of skin aging – wrinkles and furrows, discoloration, skin laxity and loss of elasticity, dry skin,
– excessive hair loss and alopecia,
– thin, weak, damaged hair,
– acne and post-traumatic scars,
– stretch marks,
– regeneration acceleration after surgical and dermatological procedures,
– hard-healing wounds,
– joints and ligaments degenerative changes,
– inflammation within the musculoskeletal system.