Non-surgical eyelift (blepharoplasty) Plasma IQ
Non-surgical eyelift (blepharoplasty) with Plasma IQ
The skin around the eyes changes over the years. It loses its natural elasticity and flexibility. Once beautiful, natural eyes become smaller with age, the skin around them gets darker and more wrinkled. The bruises under the eyes, the drooping eyelids are clear evidence not only of sleepless nights or overwork, but the first noticeable evidence of skin aging. Our gaze no longer arouses such delight as it used to.
Although we will not stop time, we have a smart solution to restore the attractiveness of the faze, youthful appearance and self-confidence.
Discover the intelligent technology using the fourth state of aggregation – PLASMA!
• it is a simple and safe device for performing a non-invasive eyelid lift, allowing you to achieve the effect already during the first treatment
• the device uses micro-beams of plasma,
• it works only within the epidermis without damage to the skin and the need to exclude yourself from daily activities
• it allows you to get rid of the first signs of aging, rejuvenate the appearance and gaze
• it is used in the eyelid correction in both women and men!
Technology and procedure
Plasma IQ is a device designed for use in dermatology, plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine. Plasma IQ is an intelligent solution for non-invasive eyelid lifting, but it is also a great remedy for wrinkles and signs of aging.
Plasma IQ is a plasma generator. Plasma is formed between the tip of the device and the skin of the patient thanks to a small arch that in a controlled way sublimates the epidermis and shrinks the skin in the place of its action – as a result, it is regenerated, rejuvenated and lifted. The procedure is performed pointwise, without affecting the surrounding healthy tissues.
The procedure is performed under local anaesthesia – a cream. It takes about 20-30 minutes and is associated with only slight discomfort. On the whole surface of the treatment area, small points are created which are spaced apart by about 0,5 mm. Undamaged skin is between these points, which provokes the regeneration of this area. Sublimation points are visible in the form of small scabs.
The facelift effect is most often visible immediately after the treatment, however, usually 4-5 weeks are required for full skin regeneration and remodelling.
Effects of the procedure and other indications
The treatment is:
Non-invasive – recommended for people who do not want to have a surgery (blepharoplasty),
Precise – a micro-beam of plasma only affects the epidermis area without damaging the skin,
Offers immediate effect – effects visible after the first treatment
Safe – safe for people with pacemakers and other patients who are contraindicated in current procedures
Comfortable – does not require being excluded from daily activities
Plasma IQ ma wiele zastosowań innych, niż bezinwazyjny lifting powiek, w tym:
– reduction of wrinkles over the upper lip, „Smoker’s lines”
– improvement of flaccid skin around the elbows and knees
– treatment of flaccid skin on the abdomen, eg after pregnancy
– adjuvant acne treatment and acne scar removal
– removal of warts and other skin lesions (yellow tufts, fibromas)
– treatment of stretch marks and scars
– removal od cherry hemangiomas.